- ATHLETES- SPORTSMEN /WOMEN, COACHES,
- ARTISTS-ACTORS, DRAMATISTS, DIRECTORS, PRODUCERS, SCULPTURISTS, PAINTERS, SINGERS, ANCHORS, ETC.
This is a Federal Immigration program that allows foreign nationals to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada if they have:
Experience of 2 years in last 5 years
- Taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level or
- been a self-employed person in cultural activities or athletics
- Occupations eligible to apply under this category include the following professions:
- conservators & Curators,
- Authors & Writers,
- Director, Choreographers & related,
- Visual Artists,
- Film & Video Camera Operators,
- Graphic Art Technicians,
- Broadcast technicians,
- Audio &Video recording technicians,
- Technicians in motions pictures,
- broadcasting and the performing arts,
- Announcers and Broadcasters,
- Graphic designers & Illustrators,
- Interior Designers & Decorators,
- Theatre Artists,
- fashion exhibit & other designers,
- Artisans and craft persons,
- Pattern makers-textile, leather and fur products.
- Athletes, (All sports)
- Sports officials & referees,
- Program leaders & instructors in recreation, sports and fitness.
In order to qualify, applicants need to score 35 points out of 100.
Applicants get additional points for the following skills:
- Experience- Minimum 2 years in last 5 years-20 points
- Education- May have high school diploma- 5 points
- Age-No restriction-21-49 years- 10 points
- Language abilities- Ideally CLB 5-6- 16-20 points
- Adaptability-Spouse post secondary qualification, Blood relatives in Canada
- Compile PR application and submit
- Compile Work Permit application with a business plan and submit
- Arrive in Canada with a work permit with family and start practicing your profession
ASSESSMENT PROCESS BY FEDERAL IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As a first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon country of origin of the applicant, country of Application and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Health Issues
- Financial Reasons
- HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Next Steps:
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of signed retainer agreement and initial instalment of Professional fee, client file is opened at our end.
- Client is sent a link of our CRM in which client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 instalments as per the task ahead.
Why Choose Euro Immigration Consultant / Ahmad Junaid Salik for Your Canadian Immigration Process?
- Mr. Salik is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and Member in good standing of ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) since 2013 , Member # R 509291.
- He is also a licensed Immigration Consultant and Recruiter for SINP-Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program since 2014, Member # 000090. In addition he is also authorized to submit applications and represent clients before all other provinces of Canada, other than Quebec.
- Mr. Salik has two decades of Canadian and International Immigration experience.
- He is based in Toronto Canada and is abreast of latest developments in Canadian immigration policies and programs through training offered by IRCC, IRB, CBSA, ESDC, Provincial Immigration departments and other government of Canada departments.
- Mr. Salik has diversified experience of dealing with clients of different nationalities.
- His success rate in Permanent Residence applications is 100% due to his in-depth knowledge of Canadian Immigration law and policies, experience and dedicated working on client files.
- Mr. Salik himself compiles and submits client visa applications that minimizes any error and omission chances in client files.
- By retaining him as your Immigration Counsel, you have the peace of mind that you are in safe hands.
- His trained and experienced team in Pakistan offices offers you front end facilitation for your Canadian immigration Process, thus you get services of a Toronto based immigration firm right in your home town and at your home through our online and virtual services.